µROC – Smallest Single-shot Autocorrelator
30 mm x 40 mm x 45 mm
Ti:Sa, Yb, Yb-s
Single shot extraction
Up to 100 kHz
ROC stands for Row Optical Correlator. Based on an ultra compact and robust inline setup, the μ-ROC takes the ROC concepts to its limit for the measurement of single-shot autocorrelation traces in the smallest housing footprint ever. Based on the latest patented design from Femto Easy, leveraging several years of experience in the single-shot ultrafast instrumentation, the μ-ROC is specifically designed for OEM direct integration into laser heads or laser systems.
- Ultra compact, and non sensitive to alignment, can be used as a simple camera
- Robust design, no moving parts. Non sensitive to vibrations
- Directly powered by the USB cable, no power supply required
- Suitable for any repetition rate. Single-pulse extraction possible up to 100 kHz laser repetition rate (with Trigger option)
- User-friendly and powerful software. REST API for standard software integration using simple HTTP requests
Autocorrelators are used to measure pulse duration. The basic principle is to create two copies of the incoming beam, with a beam splitter. Those copies are superimposed in a nonlinear medium, where they interact generating a third beam. As the overlap of the two copies depends on the pulse duration, analysing the third beam allows to calculate the pulse duration. The ROC autocorrelator is a single-shot autocorrelator, thus it needs one single pulse to measure the duration. It is very compact and extremly easy to use. Only two minutes are necessary to get the measurement !
ROC stands for Row Optical Correlator. Based on an ultra compact and robust inline setup, the ROC allows the measurement of single-shot autocorrelation traces. Specifically designed to offer the easiest user experience, they cannot be misaligned and no calibration or tweaking is needed. Also, they are easily transportable. And yes, they are rock-solid! Besides those advantages, the ROC autocorrelators provide excellent technical performances and highly accurate measurements. The ROC autocorrelators are available for different wavelength ranges and several pulse durations.
MS-ROC stands for Multi-Shot Row Optical Correlator. The MS-ROC allows the measurement of autocorrelation traces. It is based on second harmonic generation, making it reliable and compact. It has been specially developed for sources with sub-nJ energy per pulse. It allows the measurement of pulses from 50 fs to 40 ps in the standard version. With its high scan speed, real-time operations is possible for measurement and optimization. The MS-ROC-LP can perform scan at 130 ps/s, making it the fastest scanning autocorrelator on the market. Also, the MS-ROC-SP allows the measurement of both ultra-short and long pulses thanks to its dual-mode (standard mode for pulse duration > 50 fs and fine-scan mode for pulse < 50 fs). Like every products, the MS-ROC is easy to install and use.
MS-ROC features include:
- Ultra simple alignment (2 min to setup)
- Large pulse duration measurement range (from 5 fs to 80 ps)
- High sensitivity (sub-nJ pulse)
- User-friendly and powerful software (STAR : Software Technology for Acquisition and retrieval)
- Broad available spectral range
- Fiber connector available (FC/APC, FC/PC)