WiDy SenS Lin/Log Gated InGaAs
640 x 512 px, 0.33 MP or 320 x 256 px, 0.08 MP
Shutter Mode - Max frame rate
Global - 230 Hz
<50 e- (linear, high gain, CDS)
USB3.0, CameraLink (base), GigE & Analog
- New Imaging Technologies is offering the new NSC1601 patented sensor combining both CTIA (linear response for sensitivity) and solar-cell modes (logarithm response for high dynamic range up to 140dB single exposure).
- This new dual-readout circuit makes the WiDy SenS the most versatile SWIR InGaAs camera on the market capable of addressing most applications in the 900-1700nm range.
- For active imaging applications, the WiDy SenS allows short gating down to 100ns with high shutter efficiency.
WiDy Sens Gated SWIR Camera Lin/Log Response by new imaging technologies
WiDy Sens gated SWIR camera series with dual-mode InGaAs sensor (Linear & Logarithmic): easy-to-use, best trade-off on market between High sensitivity (linear response) & High Dynamic Range (Logarithmic response), fastest gating capability, available with USB 3.0 (WiDyVISION), CameraLink (WiDyCAM) and GigE interface.
High dynamic range log response in SWIR. High sensitivity in SWIR range and many more advantages. Log mode solves saturation problems where lin mode allows detecting objects in with high sensitivity.
WiDy Sens gated SWIR camera offers unique performances and features. High sensitivity and High Dynamic Range, the WiDy SenS camera is the perfect for multiple applications. Its 640 x 512 pixels resolution offers a comfortable Field of view for inspection of semiconductor or solar cell panel. The pure linear-mode offers an ability to be used as a beam diagnostic tool when its High Dynamic Range can be used for monitoring of additive manufacturing processes.
Plug-and-play, including the option of control of sensor temperature, WiDy SenS camera with CameraLink interface is delivered calibrated with proprietary WiDyCAM software.
The Gated option, best-gated performances on the market, will give you extended possibilities for Defense & Security applications. The WiDy SenS SWIR InGaAs camera enables active imaging thanks to a highly efficient shutter with minimum exposure time of 100 nanoseconds. The WiDy SenS has low jitter, high frame rate and high extinction rage.
Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) covers the wavelength range from 900nm to 1700nm. SWIR is similar to visible light in that photons are reflected or absorbed by an object, providing the strong contrast needed for higher resolution imaging– unlike thermal images, that rely on radiated photons.
A large number of applications, which are difficult or impossible to perform using visible light, have great results by using short-wave infrared (SWIR) imaging.
Made by using state of the art InGaAs material, all our sensors are developed and manufactured using proprietary and innovative manufacturing platform at our facility.
From ROIC to cameras engineering, including CMOS design and hybridization, NIT brings SWIR solutions with performances and cost-effectiveness in your hands.
WiDy SenS 1280 available soon.
For log only solutions, visit the WiDy HDR page now
All available models:
Standard (outputs 14-bit raw data / NUC+BPR performed outside the camera in GUI or using SDK)
- WiDy SenS 640V-ST (USB3.0 interface)
- WiDy SenS 320V-ST (USB3.0 interface)
- WiDy SenS 640M-ST (CameraLink interface)
Smart (on-board image processing with NUC+BPR, Mono14 or Mono8 outputs)
- WiDy SenS 640G-STE (GigE Ethernet interface)
- WiDy SenS 640M-STE (CameraLink interface)
- WiDy SenS 640V-ST OEM FLEX (USB3.0 interface)
- WiDy SenS 640M-ST OEM FLEX (CameraLink interface)
Gated (includes gated option for active/range imaging with minimum exposure time of 100 nanoseconds – outputs 14-bit raw data / NUC+BPR performed outside the camera in GUI or using SDK)
- WiDy SenS 640V-STP (USB3.0 interface)
- WiDy SenS 640M-STP (CameraLink interface)
Gated smart (includes gated option for active/range imaging with minimum exposure time of 100 nanoseconds – on-board image processing with NUC+BPR, Mono14 or Mono8 outputs)
- WiDy SenS 640M-STPE (CameraLink interface)